Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few of Olivia's 2 Year pictures

I had to share these great pictures that we had taken over the Thanksgiving break. Kelly Garvey is an amazing photographer and very creative. She is located off 529 and hwy 6 and came to our neighborhood to take her pictures. I would HIGHLY reccomend her to take your family pictures!!!! Hope to post more once I get our CD she is sending. Happy early Birthday baby girl! Mommy and Daddy love you!!!

Olivia {Child Photographer Tomball. TX}


Chris & Lindsay - I loved meeting you guys & Olivia. You were so much fun! Olivia is precious & I can tell she will be a wonderful big sister the way she carries that baby doll around with her! I am so happy for you guys - you have exciting times ahead with a 2 year birthday approaching & a new baby coming! I cannot wait to see you guys again in February! Thanks for choosing me to photograph sweet Olivia!









No comments:

Spring