Saturday, November 6, 2010

She has a name!

Chris and I came home from a celebratory dinner at my parents Tuesday and got to the web to look for a baby girl name. Neither one of us really thought about names before because we did not want to get hooked on a name and it be the opposite sex. SO, after about 30 mintues and looking at different ways to spell the name we now know her name will be Kylee Ann Charbonneau! I am so excited that both of our girls will share both grandmother's middle names. Olivia share's Gay's middle name, Annell and Kylee will share my mom's middle name Ann. I was very surprised at how quickly Chris and I came up with her name but we agreed so quickly. It is funny how hard picking out your second child's name can be. We knew before we found out Olivia was a girl that would be her name. Needless to say, we are excited to have a name and not have to call her baby anymore!

1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

LOVE it! ;) Having a Kaylee in the family, I definitely LOVE it! ;)

Spring