Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baby Kylee Update

So, after spending over an hour in the car and waiting 40 minutes(due to running late because of our lovely Houston traffic) I finally was able to see Dr. Gunn. She was very happy to tell me that Kylee looks PERFECT! I was so excited to hear her say that and it made me feel more at ease. All my bloodwork was normal as well and she said this was a perfect pregnancy. Always good to hear after feeling so sick for 3 months. But, of course it is well worth feeling sick! Kylee is moving around a lot more and I can really feel her now. I am wondering if she is going to be as busy as Olivia was and of course still is. I will be one tired momma if I have two busy bees running around. Chris and I are trying to decide on how to decorate her room. It was easy for Olivia's room because when we moved her room matched her bedding. I said we were meant to be in this house! But, Kylee's room is a very light blue and since she is a girl that is a no go. Need to get on the ball since I am already 21 weeks.

Now for Olivia, I can't believe that my baby girl is going to be 2 in less than a month. She is growing up too fast and I am not liking it! Chris and I are both off this week for Thanksgiving and we are enjoying every minute with her and I think she is really loving her daddy time. We had her 2 year pictures taken Sunday morning and they few that she sent turned out beautiful. I can't wait to share them with everyone!!!

We hope all of our friends and family have a very Happy Thanksgiving and enjoy every minute of your family time! I know I am very thankful for our growing family!!

No comments:

Spring