Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Baby Charb #2


We found out today that our newest additon to the Charbonneau family is a GIRL!! My early prediction of a boy was wrong and the past couple of weeks I have been feeling it might be a girl. She is measuring at about 10 inches 8 ounces and her heart rate was at 130. She is going to be a modest one or at least she was today. I had to get up and move around, roll over to each side and she finally cooperated. Chris and I started to worry we wouldn't find out. The radiologist said the heart looks great and she is growing as she is supposed to be. It is always good to hear good news like that! I have my next monthly appointment on the 23rd and we will see how we are progressing. Now the name game begins. We hadn't picked out any names because we did not want to be set on one name and then it be the opposite gender. So, now it begins. We had Olivia's name picked out and that was our only choice. Hoping it comes to us fast so we can start calling her by her name and not what Chris calls her....."Jane Doe".
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Spring