Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Farm and Santa









Today we went to cut down our family Christmas tree. Olivia  had a great time running around and running in between the trees trying to hide from me. I think she knows I do not run as fast as I used too. Santa was at the Christmas tree farm so I asked her if she wanted to see Santa. We walked up to him and then she got a little nervous but she didn't cry. I am a very proud mommy! I know all of my Santa pictures I am screaming in them. Olivia loves seeing Santa real or pretend. Santa came to visit our neighborhood yesterday on a fire truck and was very excited to see him. She waved to him and continued to yell "Santa, Santa". She then would say to us, "loud". CUTE! Everyone asks me if she is ready for her birthday and I think that she is more excited about Santa Claus this year. Maybe next year she will understand a little more the difference between her birthday and Christmas.

No comments:

Spring