Thursday, September 6, 2012

The First Day of School!



Yesterday was our first day of school! Olivia and I were very excited and Kylee was not so sure and well Ryan, he just goes with the flow. We were all up and ready to go. I should have taken a picture of ALL the stuff we had to take with us. We had 2 nap mats, 4 lunch boxes, 2 back packs, 1 diaper bag, my school bag, plus my purse, oh and 3 kids. We all made it and were even a little early!! Go  me!! Olivia just walked right in to her class and unpacked her stuff. Kylee on the other hand had a harder time. I am hoping as the weeks go on she will get used to it and it will be easier to drop her off. My  mom said it is payback for doing it to her when I was little. Here are a few pictures I took yesterday before school and as I was dropping them off. Ryan did not get a drop off picture because he was sleeping. Everyone had a great first day and we are so excited about the rest of the school year!!

No comments:

Spring