Thursday, August 30, 2012

Yay for new adventures!

Next Wednesday we all start school at KidsEdge. Olivia is so excited to be a Giraffe, Kylee is not so sure about being a Turtle and Ryan is a Minnow. I will be teaching the Bears Pre-K class 3 days a week. I have a great co-teacher and we get a long great. Yesterday was meet the teacher and I am so excited about the kids teachers. They all seem to be so excited about having them in their class and most of them have met the girls due to watching them during teacher work days. I met most of my students yesterday and I am so excited to be teaching again. Today we went and met Ryan's babysitter where he will go Tuesdays. She is very nice and I feel comfortable leaving him there while the girls and I are at school.

Olivia will start soccer next Thursday and she is very excited. She wasn't sure about it until we went and bought all her goodies. We are interested to see how she does and what she thinks about it. She has a few friends that have signed up as well but we are not sure if they are on her team. Of course my family is very excited about going to watch the games.

Chris has started a new "green" company through Direct energy and it will launch next Tuesday, the 4th. I am so proud of him and all of his hard work! He has been working very hard on this since last November. I will post more details if you want to sign up with New Leaf Energy once they launch.

No comments:

Spring