Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ryan is 3 months and the girls





I can't believe that Ryan is already 3 months! Time really does fly when you have three young kids! He is such a sweetie and is happy all the time. He loves being around his big sisters and smiles and tries to laugh at them. Olivia is obsessed with him and loves to hold him and be around him. She can calm him down when he is upset. She is such a big helper too. We have had a busy month! Chris took the day off on my birthday and we went to the Downtown Aquarium. It was so much fun! The kids and I are getting ready to start school September 5th. The girls and I will go Monday-Wednesday and on Tuesdays Ryan will go to a sitter as they do not have a class for him. I am very excited to be teaching Pre-k and my co-teacher and I get along great and I look forward to working with her. Ryan will be in the Minnow class, Kylee the turtle class and Olivia in the Giraffe class. Olivia of course is very excited about going to school. Kylee has done pretty well the couple of times we have gone so I can work. We are all very excited and can't wait to share our stories!! 

No comments:

Spring