Monday, March 14, 2011

The Waiting Game

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and ready to meet Kylee! I am glad she is comfortable in my belly but this little or big girl is running out of space. I made a joke with Emily about going and buying a moo moo to wear since nothing else fits and she "forbid" it. I wish I could have recorded her reaction! My mom and Olivia are going to the doctor with me tomorrow and we will see how she is doing. Last week I was measuring at 38 weeks so still a week and a half bigger. Hoping maybe she will give me some good news.

Olivia and I are on Spring break and I am excited to spend this time with her! We went to lunch with my friend Jaclyn today and had a great time catching up. Tomorrow we are going to the doctor and maybe the zoo or butterfly museum with my mom. Wednesday we are trying out Soccer Tots and then have lunch with Jennie, Heidi, Brooke and the Crawford sisters. We have a fun but busy week planned ahead and I am excited to get to spend some mommy/daughter time with her!

We will keep everyone posted on our progress!

No comments:

Spring