Sunday, March 27, 2011

39 weeks and 2 days

I never thought I would still be pregnant at this point! I am glad that she is going to be healthy and hoping she does not have jaundice like Olivia. But, at the same time we are ready and anxious to meet Kylee. We have an appointment Tuesday morning so I am taking the day off. I am excited because Chris and I will get some time together at the doctors and then we are going to lunch before I take him back to work. I am interested t see what she has to say this week! I am a little concerned because I realized yesterday that the Final Four starts Friday at Reliant, which Texas Women's is right across the street. So, I hope and pray she comes before or after all the games.

Olivia is still not sure what to think. We keep talking about baby sister and the things that are for her baby sister. I know that once Kylee is here Olivia is going to be the best big sister....if she ever gets here ;) 

I will let everyone know what the doctor says Tuesday! Keep your fingers crossed we are getting closer!!

No comments:

Spring