Thursday, March 17, 2011

Is the end in sight?

My mom, Olivia and I went to the doctor Tuesday and it was quite a trip. What I thought would be a quick and easy visit ended up being a 2 hour and 15 minute trip. But, Olivia did a great job and of course my mom was a HUGE help! My doctor was worried because I had not progressed in a week and when I told her I thought I felt her legs in my ribs she sent me to get an ultrasound and be hooked up to a monitor. I thought we would get some better pictures but she just wanted to make sure Kylee is still head down. I was then worried because I do not want a C-section! That is not in my plan unless it is an absolute emergency! So I was VERY relieved when she showed that she was in fact head down. While hooked up to the monitor they watched her heart rate, movements, and contractions. I only had 2 contractions in a 15 minute period. So, Chris and I will be back at the doctor Tuesday for our 38 week and 4 day check up.

Today, my mom came and picked us up and we went to walk the Fairfield outlets. I was thinking maybe that would get her moving and ready to join our family! It looks like I will be back at work Monday unless she decides to come this weekend. We are already for her to come and excited to meet the newest member of the Charbonneau family!

1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Thinking and praying for you guys! She will come when she's ready, but I know you already know that ;) Enjoy your sleep now!!

Spring