Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kylee Update 25 weeks and 4 days

Time has passed so quickly this pregnancy. I will be 26 weeks this Friday and will be starting my 3 weeks appointments. Kylee is doing great and today her heart rate was 153 beats per minute. She was moving all around while the nurse was trying to find her heartbeat. Chris and I are wondering if Kylee is going to be as busy as Olivia is. If so, we will have 2 wild monkeys running around and one tired momma next year. But all well worth it to have 2 beautiful girls. I have my glucose test January 11th and my doctor made sure to tell me no bread or pasta! Thanks, I realized that after I had to take the 3 hour glucose test with Olivia. I learned my lesson for sure and will be eating chicken and salad for 2-3 days before the test.

Christmas is rapidly approaching and I am not at all ready! I never realized it would be hard to plan a birthday party and Christmas shop at the same time. I need to get used to it!! Olivia is getting to know who Santa is but not quite sure what he does. It is so much fun getting to do Christmas things with her. I am hoping next year we will get to make a gingerbread house. We have Skinner Christmas this Thursday, Charbonneau Christmas Friday and then Christmas day with my family. It will be a busy but fun 3 days. Chris is taking next week off and Olivia and I are excited to spend the week with him before I go back on the 3rd. It will be our rest and relaxing week before we get back to the grind.

We want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2011! May God bless you and your families!

No comments:

Spring