Tuesday, June 21, 2011

This is what happens when Kylee doesn't take a bottle! Best Daddy Ever!!


So my good friend Jennie turned 30 and her husband planned a wine trip weekend n Austin. I knew about this trip before Kylee was born but decided just to go for the day since Kylee would only be 2 months old. I have been trying to give Kylee a bottle since she was about 3 or 4 weeks and she just wanted nothing to do with it. I had Chris, my mom and my neighbor try and no luck. I was going to cancel the trip when Chris said he woud figure out a way to feed her that day. This is how he fed her from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. He is AMAZING!! How many dads would feed their children from a medicine dropper??? They spent most of the day at my parents so they could help out with Olivia. They all had a great time and I was very thankful to spend a day with my good friends! It was a nice get away but I was glad to get home to see my baby girls and of course Chris.

For Father's day I made the girls matching shirts that said "Daddy's Girl" which we surprised him with as well as a round of golf with my dad and brother. I also thought I was being creative and bought him a nice bottle of wine from the Becker winery and Chris informed me he has had it before from HEB. But, he did make me feel better by saying it was better than what he had from HEB! We went to Double Dave's pizza for lunch and of course Olivia LOVED it! I think she was more excited than Chris. It was a great family day!!!

We love you!

No comments:

Spring