Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer Fun!

Our Family June 6, 2011

Olivia and Kylee playing babies together!


We have been staying busy so far this summer. I started a work out group called Baby Boot camp where I take the girls and get a good work out and spend time with my two babies. Both girls do pretty good in the stroller but we have our times where we need a break. The other moms have kids around the same ages as Olivia and Kylee so it is nice to get to visit with the moms and Olivia get to play. We go to story time on Wednesdays and tomorrow Olivia starts the Little Gym. So until August we will be pretty busy over the summer.

Now that Kylee is getting older I am going to start potty training Olivia. I am going to wait until Chris takes his week of vacation to start so I have some help. It was very easy taking away the pacifier and putting her in a big girl bed but, I am thinking that potty training is going to be a little more difficult. Since I have been home, Olivia has really stated talking a lot more. We are so proud of her and it is making her seem so much more grown up. It is hard to believe that Olivia is already 2 1/2! She is so much fun and full of personality.

Our favorite line from Olivia, "Daddy fish pole." It is so cute to hear her say that. To bad that when Chris wants to take her fishing it better be some where the fish bite right away!!! She is not one to sit for very long!

No comments:

Spring