Monday, May 2, 2011

Our daughter the fish!


Olivia is obsessed with swimming! She stays in the pool even though her lips are purple from being cold. She started swim lessons last week and was so excited to go swim. She asked the entire way to swim lessons if daddy and doggie were going swimming. I told her that it was just her and she would be learning how to swim. Olivia has no fear! She got right in the pool and the instructor had to put a float around her waist because she went into the pool while the instructor was with the other student. I started to laugh because it was not at all surprising to me and the others girls dad just looked at me. I explained that this is why we put her in swim lessons. Olivia loves swimming with Chris and of course all the dogs. She is getting better about putting her head under, blowing bubbles and moving her arms and kicking her legs. She is truely a fish!

No comments:

Spring