Friday, May 6, 2011

Olivia's Frist Illness

Well, a little over 2 years and Olivia has had her first illness. She started having a low grade fever Sunday night and into Monday morning. When she got up from her nap it was 100.2. I was worried because she has never had a fever that high. I called the nurse and she said it could be an ear infection or strep. I told her that she has tubes and that we had seen the ENT about a month ago and she said they were perfect so I didn't think it was an ear infection. So, Tuesday morning we went to the doctor, all 3 of us and found out Olivia has strep. Then I worried because Kylee is just barely a month and Olivia had been huging and kissing on Kylee. Dr. Taylor said that it is unlikely that she would get strep but to watch for a fever, vomiting or not eating. Olivia is starting to feel better thank goodness and is acting like her happy self again.

This is my second week at home with the girls and I am loving every minute! We have been to story time at the library, hanging out with friends and swim lessons. I am going to sign Olivia up for the little gym again this summer since we had so much fun last year. I am one lucky momma!!!

No comments:

Spring