Friday, June 11, 2010

Olivia, Heidi and the box!


So, I had a box with some of Olivia's baby clothes. I have vowed to organize now that I am on vacation and started with packing her clothes up. After I unpacked this box I sat it down and forgot to put it away. When Olivia woke up she "found" the box, aka her new toy. Tuesday it rained all day and we were stuck inside. The box gave her instant pleasure for about an hour. Thursday, we had Jennie and Heidi Tannehill over and we had a great time. The girls colored with the sidewalk chalk, played with playdough, had a snack and then they found the box. It was so cute! Olivia hopped in the box and looked at Heidi like, "come on friend" Heidi jumped in. Heidi is about 4 months older than Olivia and they get a long so well as well as the parents. We had a great time!

On a side note, Jennie is potty training Heidi and she is doing great! She went on the potty twice while she was playing at our house. Now, Olivia is trying to go on the potty. Today, she walked up to the bathroom door, looked at Chris and I and said "poo poo". SO CUTE! So, I took off her diaper and sat her on the potty. She did not go, of course but did get some toilet paper to wipe her bottom. She then ran to the hall bathroom and as I am trying to chase her down and put her diaper back on and she stood at the door and went potty on the floor. I felt so bad for her because I could tell she wanted to go. I guess we will keep trying and see what happens. I myself am not ready to potty train my baby! That means that she is growing up and I am not ready for that! Selfish I know but true. Our little tootie will be 18 months on the 20th. How the time passes so quickly!

More to come soon! I hope I can figure out the slideshow thing by then!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Spring