Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Father's Day Weekend!

Happy Father's Day!



According to Chris he had an entire weekend for Father's day. So, Olivia and I gave him one. Friday, we went to the water pad in The Woodlands. Olivia had a lot of fun playing with the fountains and running around in the grassy area. Saturday we went to my parents and went swimming. I bought Olivia some floaties and well, Brutis ate them. So, my mom bought her some new ones and she does great with them. She dog paddles and swims on her own around the pool. It is funny to watch all of the dogs swim around her. Sunday we took Bill to lunch and then went back to my parents for some more swimming. Needless to say, Olivia was exhausted Sunday night! Olivia and I surprised Chris for Father's day with some pictures of the two of us. Of course, they are not uploading to this page so I will have to add them later. We all had a wonderful weekend and Chris was ready to start the week off on the right foot at his new job!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Spring