Monday, May 10, 2010

Little Fishy

We have a new swimmer in the family. Olivia and I started mommy and me classes last week and she is doing great! She was a little hesitant the first few minutes but then she really enjoyed it. My mom came with me and took a video that I am hoping to get some pictures from. Last week we went together and she was ready to go. We did an activity where we had to practice paddling and then do a football hold and have her practice. She was like a fish! She put her face in and kicked those legs like she was on a mission. I guess that is what happens when you have 2 parents that were swimmers. Olivia is getting to be a pro at getting out of the pool and jumping in to me. I can't wait for her to get into the pool this summer. We received our pool tags for the neighborhood pool so once it gets a little warmer we will be taking family trips to the pool as well as going to the grandparents houses to swim.

No comments:

Spring