Sunday, May 9, 2010

I want to wish all the mom's a happy mothers day! I feel so blessed to have a great mom who has always been there for not only me but Chris and Olivia as well. I hope that I can be as wonderful as my mom has been. Olivia has brought so much joy and happiness to my life and I feel so lucky to have been blessed with her. God truely gave us a miricle when we found out I was pregnant. She makes us smile everyday and always bring joy to our lives.

Here is a picture of us from last year. I found these on our little camera when I was downloading the 400 pictures we had on there. Yes, I am very bad about not taking them off the camera! I am trying to be better about that.

Happy Mother's day to those who are mothers and those who are soon to be moms. It has been the most rewarding experience I have ever had! I can't imagine my life without Olivia! Chris and Olivia have made these past 2 mother's days the best ever!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Awww.. I love it! Happy Mama's Day! :)

Spring