Sunday, March 14, 2010

Starting Over

I know it has been very long since I have posted anything to this blog but I have decided to start again. I have been inspired by my other friends blogs and I want to share info about our family without having to send out emails all the time. So, I am still learning and I am hoping I can catch on quick!

As most of you know, Olivia is just like her daddy. Starting at a month old she started getting ear infections and at 14 months our doctor told us it is time to visit an ENT. She has been sick on and off since I have scheduled her surgery and today she had a fever. Chris and I are both hoping that she feels better tomorrow and we can still proceed but we are going to check to make sure she is 100% before she does the procedure.

I am hoping to post some pictures of Olivia as well. Especially since the ones I have on here now are of her in the womb.

Olivia is such a blessing to our life and brings us joy everyday. She has just learned the word no and tells me no quite often. It is very hard not to laugh but it is super cute. She loves playing outstide and watching Chris and Buster play in the backyard.

I hope to keep up with this blog as much as possible!!

3 comments:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I love it! Keep it up. It's fun to keep up with friends who blog :) I hope everything goes well today! :)

Unknown said...

Glad you're blogging again! I added you to my "blogs I read" list on my blog. Fun stuff!

Grandma and Grandpa C. said...

Glad your back into your blog and we wish you all the best for Olivia's surgery and for a speedy recovery. She's such a precious treasure - we can't wait for more posts!

Spring