Wednesday, March 24, 2010

15 Months already!

Today was Olivia's 15 month check up. In one year she grew 10 inches and today when they measured her she has grown 3 more inches since December. She is now 33 1/2 inches The doctor did assure me that her growth would decrease but at this point I am not sure. She weighed in at 25 pounds and 4 ounces which was surprising to me since she eats non stop.

Since her surgery a week ago Olivia has been talking so much more and understanding what we are saying. It is such an improvement from before. I was very hesitant at first but I think that it truely helped her.

This was my first week back after Spring Break and I was not ready. We had such a great break relaxing and hanging out. Chris was off most of the week so we all had lots of family time together.

No comments:

Spring