Sunday, June 17, 2012

Very behind on posting! Here is Ryan Christopher









Here he is, Ryan Christopher Charbonneau. Born May 14, 2012 at 4:54 p.m. weighing 9lbs 13oz and 22 inches long. He is perfect and we feel so blessed that he has completed our family! I was supposed to be induced on the 15th but when I went in that Monday for my weekly appointment my bloodpressure was so high she said she was admiting me to labor and delivery. I was a little freaked out since I did not have my things, Chris was going into a important meeting at 11:30 and I was mentally ready for Tuesday. Needless to say, my blood pressure did not go down for a little while. I delivered at Methodist Willowbrook this time since I had the girls and it was so close. He was the easiest delivery out of the 3! They started to induce me around 1:30 and he was born at 4:54. The girls love him, especially Olivia!!! She is such a big helper and wants to hold him all the time. Kylee is having a harder time because she is used to being the baby and having my attention all the time. But, she is still so sweet with Ryan and I know that they will be best buds very soon. We were lucky to have Chris home with us for 3 weeks after Ryan was born. He is such an amazing husband and father and we were so excited to have him with us and sad when he had to go back to work. Olivia and Chris had a lot of bonding time and she was so happy to have him to play all the time.

We feel so very blessed to have Ryan here with us and are so thankful that God brought him into our lives! He has been a miracle and we will never forget the day that we found out he would be apart of our family. We are thankful to be a family of 5!

No comments:

Spring