Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Olivia is 3!


Three years ago today Chris and I welcomed our first baby girl, Olivia Annell. It is hard for me to believe that it has been 3 years! She makes us smile everyday and we are so thankful for her! She has come so far since I have been home. Her language has improved significantly and we never knew how well she would do. She is a busy girl which hasn't changed since she was in my belly. Olivia is fun, loving, friendly, happy, great big sister, sweet, kind and sometimes stubborn but we love her. Everyday she makes me laugh in some way. Today I went to get her and I told her happy birthday and she said,"mommy, I am three". When we tucked her in tonight I was closing the door and told her goodnight and I love you and she said, " sweet dreams momma". That made my day!!! Here are a couple birthday pictures. Sorry I have been so behind on the blog lately. I guess that will be part of my New Years resolution!!!

No comments:

Spring