Saturday, August 27, 2011

Just Olivia!

I haven't posted much about our large fry lately and I feel bad! She has made such great improvement with her language and we are so proud of her! I have really been working with her since I have been home and she is doing such a great job. While we work out we sing different songs such as Old Mac Donald, ABC's, London Bridge, etc. We started singing the ABC's one day and Olivia started singing it with me. Now she sings it on her own and works out at the same time. We LOVE hearing her sing it!! We have also had a LOT of birthdays the past few months. Olivia started putting all of her animals at the dining room table and would sing what she called "happy cake". Then we got a Dora CD that has a birthday song on it and now she sings happy birthday all the time. I am so proud of her and all her hard work! We were worried about her since we waited so long to get tubes and by 2 she was not putting 2 words together. She has come SO FAR from there and we are so excited! She is growing so fast and I can't believe she will be 3 in four months! My baby is getting so big!!!

No comments:

Spring