Friday, July 15, 2011

Lots of updates!!!

So I have been a very bad blogger lately! Things have been busy around here and we are enjoying our time. The girls and I work out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday's. Thursday we take Olivia to the Little gym and that is "her" day. Kylee turned 3 months on the 4th and is doing great. She is growing way too fast as is Olivia. Hard to believe she is already 2 1/2! Her verbal skills are getting so much better. Her longest sentence was "Oh no, Daddy shoot the deer." Chris had bought a feeder and it had a deer on it. Lately she has been obsessed with deer. It won't be long before she asks to go with Chris to the lease. I keep telling Kylee she has to be my girly girl!!

We took the girls to the Blue Bell factory Monday and Olivia had a great time as did Chris and I. I have never been so it was very interesting to hear about how they make the ice cream. Both girls did great on the trip which made us more confident about our trip to San Antonio in late September early October to visit Sea World. We are going with my parents, sister and maybe TNT (Tommy & Taryn). Chris and I are excited to take the girls, especially Olivia to have breakfast with the Sesame Street characters and their water park.

Here are a few pictures I took from the 4th of July, Kylee's 3 month. I didn't get a great picture of the two of them together because Olivia was not in the mood for posing. She had a great time hanging out with our neighbors having a ice cream party and then playing in the sprinklers.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think Kylee has more hair than Brooke! Your girls are so cute and look like they're having a great summer.

Spring