Wednesday, April 20, 2011

No David!

I bought the "No David" book before I left school. I thought Olivia might like it since my students loved listening to it. It is not much of a book but I think it is the pictures that makes the book so enjoyable. Olivia LOVES reading the book. After we got home from the hospital she would run around the house yelling oh dammin which we thought she was saying "oh dammit". We couldn't stop laughing. My mom kept saying, "I did not teach her that when she stayed with us". I realized after reading the book again with her she was saying, "oh, Damin" or "oh, David". It is too cute and if I can get it on video I will have to figure out how to post it. It will make your day if you are having a tough one or need a good laugh. She is too cute and we love her!

We are excited to celebrate Easter this weekend. We will not be going to church this year due to Kylee only being 3 weeks old. But, we have plenty of festivities to attend. I have pictures that I will post from our Bridgeland Easter hunt and bunny pictures.

No comments:

Spring