Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Charbonneau #2


Here is our second blessing! I am now measuring at almost 13 weeks. My due date was April 6th until Tuesday when the radiologist asked if the first was okay. I said, "sure". I mean what else would I say??? We will find out the gender November 2nd and Chris is looking forward to being able to see the baby on the screen instead of just the picture. My OB was very excited to see the results of my scan. Which made me feel so much more relaxed as well. I was not worried but it is always reassuring to hear great news from a professional. She asked my how I had been feeling and I said sick! This pregnancy has been totally opposite from Olivia. I am finally starting to feel better which is so nice since I am back at work and just want to play with my little tootie when I get home. She has been so great! Olivia will be a great big sister and such a big helper! She does such a great job helping Kelly with the little one's at her house.I don't think that she realizes yet but we try to tell her that there is a baby in mommy's tummy. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on our progress.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow! What exciting news!!! Will be praying for a healthy pregnancy for both you and the baby. Love to you all!! Keep us posted!

Spring