Monday, November 10, 2008

Update on Mommy and Baby

Olivia and I are doing great. Her movements are getting stronger and it is such a great feeling. Chris and I are getting very excited and are ready to meet her. Today I am 8 months or 32weeks along. WOW, time sure has flown by. Tomorrow I have to go and get a 3 hour glucose test done. I am not looking forward to that! I was only a few points away from passing and it is because I loaded up on carbs the day before not knowing you are not supposed to do that. So nice of the nurses to let you know these things. My students are asking more questions and when I told them the other day I would not be back for a while after Christmas break they asked why?? DUH, having a baby here! They crack me up! Chris and I have been so fortunate to have so many wonderful people in our lives. We have already had 2 showers and we have more. We are very thankful and Olivia is so lucky to be so loved. I will post shower pictures soon.

No comments:

Spring